Sunday, December 28, 2008

introduction...



ellopz guys this is me...ADIB BIN MOHD..

i was born in 1988 on July 27th..


i am new to all this kind of things (blog)


so...currently i stay in penang to compeleting y study here.. i am taking Dip. in foodservice management..

this year is my 3rd year a.k.a my last memorable semester...i will miss all the fun that i used to experience...


ermm what else ya...

yeahh... i love my frens a lot..

i have 1 fren that i used to know him since 8 years old until now...we r best fren 4 ever..

n other 3 ladies that will stay be myfren 4ever... to me frens is important...what do u think?

we used to have happy time together until now...


2009 will make me 21... what an old am i!!

21...21 years i have live in this world...ihave experienced and see anykind of probs, sadness, happiness n so on..

i thnk it makes me more responsible and think wisely wat good n bad...

live really teach me how stay alive...


to me everyone have their own problems...the differences here is how we handle the problem and fixed it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment